[olug] man, info, HOWTOs, Guides, FAQs, other local docs, web sites, and search engines are your friends

Nathan Brown tbrownarcher at home.com
Sat Sep 16 17:18:19 UTC 2000

Thanks,  This is a whole lot of information that is very valuable and I will
use this more often than you can imagine.
My problem with this is that I read, I do and it does not work.  At that point
I don't know what to do.  This gets very frustrating for me, but I will use
this information a lot.

very appreciative
Nate