[olug] lsattr

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 16 06:28:02 UTC 2000

I found 3 immutable files in the mutt/charsets dir. Now if these are
scripts added by crackers, I don't see how changing them to no longer be
immutable will fix my system.  The scripts will still be there.  I'll do
a google search on immutable tomorrow am and see what I can find.
Thanks for tips, Brian and Dan.

mike