[olug] new firewall rules

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Sep 15 15:29:01 UTC 2000

I'm currently running bastille but  I'm  also trying to learn to use
/etc/rc.d/rc.local so I went to
http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/firewall/index.html and let it
build a script for me but when I tried to write it to rc.firewall (after
backing up rc.firewall) it gave me an error,no space left on device.The
only partition I  have that's close to full is / which I allocated 99 MB
and which has 1.9 MB left according to df.I would think that's
plenty.........shrug.If that's the partition that's causing the error
can I increase it's size a little  using third party software like
partition magic w/o hurting anything?

                Thank you,Gary Martin