[olug] URGENT: READ

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Thu Sep 14 19:59:23 UTC 2000

Vincent wrote:

> Do we have a date/place for the next meeting yet?

There is now a place and time for the meeting.
I have talked to one of the owners of Last Avenue Computers (2111
Harvell Dr in Bellevue [just outside of K-Mart]).  We have use of their
space from 1-3 pm on Sunday.  For this meeting there may be no
internet/network access (It is in the process of being built and SHOULD
be done by Sunday) for this meeting but in the future there will be 10
internet connected machines we can use for access.
As I said before we are getting the space for free so throwing the
concession stand a little business would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately I will be unavailable for this meeting but will be able to
get to the next one...If someone could e-mail me and let me know how it
goes on Monday I would appreciate it.
John

PS The owner that I spoke to was (I believe) Sherylyn and she is
expecting someone to show up claiming to be from the LUG.
--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator