[olug] [Fwd: Promotional Materials (Bootable Rescue CDs)]

jferguson3 at home.com jferguson3 at home.com
Tue Sep 12 00:30:07 UTC 2000

Well, I finally got word back from LinuxCare about the business card CDs.
I've requested a batch of them for the tentative installfest in October.

I wont be at Sunday's meeting, so if someone can email me any important
notes (i.e. Topics for next meeting if we arent doing the installfest), I
would appreciate it.