[olug] bootup

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Fri Sep 8 22:49:50 UTC 2000

mescie wrote:

> Upon bootup I  get this message>Sep  8 12:20:50 omhan1 network:
> /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S10network [: =: unary operator expected..I must have
> changed something to get this but I don't remember changing anything
> recently.Other than dumping a  core file in /etc/rc.d/init.d it doesn't
> seem to have affected my ability to get online,however I know it isn't
> right and if someone could tell me why it's doing that and  how I  may
> fix it I'd appreciate it.
>
>                 Thank you,Gary Martin

Find out which of the following files have changed most recently and
take a look at it.  The script you mentioned only reads from or runs
these (I could be forgetting one..)  If you can't see anything obvious,
forward the most recently changed one to us. find it like this:  ls
-lctR /etc/sysconfig/network*

/etc/sysconfig/static-routes
/etc/sysconfig/network
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/*