[olug] reinstall

mesc mescie at home.com
Sun Sep 3 20:59:53 UTC 2000

I've only checked permissions on /etc/X11/XF86Config so far and that was ok.I
don't have bastille installed yet,it's a .tgz and I'm unsure how to unpack it
just yet.I am unable to ping  my ip ok but when I activate the interface I get
a  SIOCADDRT: Network is unreachable and when  I try a page in my browser I
get the unknown host
error.I haven't done a netstat or nslookup on it yet.I've looked in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and /etc/resolv.conf and they both
look  fine.Any idea what I may be overlooking or do you need the output from
netstat and nslookup first?

            Thanks again,Gary Martin