[olug] network installations

mesc mescie at home.com
Mon Oct 30 02:33:45 UTC 2000

Your information was great thank you,I bookmarked the links.I am going to try debian next,I was going to try it
this last week but the only installs I've done so far is off of a cd and  I got frustrated after reading debian's
page and not being able to figure out how to make a boot floppy to start the install.I'm going to give it a few
days then try it again,I hope it will come to me then :)

                Thank you,Gary Martin