[olug] network installations

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Sun Oct 29 22:55:52 UTC 2000

suse is pretty simple, get the bootdisk image, make a floppy and follow the
on-screen directions ;-)
I dont think it allows a dial-up (ppp ) install, but it worked flawlessly
for me over a masqeraded cable modem network... I just did it today ;-)
I am really starting to like suse alot... I may have to learn german!