[olug] another distro

mesc mescie at home.com
Sun Oct 29 00:58:03 UTC 2000

Thanks for the 2 links to the sites for cd's.I've heard of both of those.
    I have a cablemodem so doing a ftp or network install should be no
problem,what confuses me is that I,ve never done either of those so I'm unsure
where to start.Do any of you know of online howto that I could read through?

                Thank you,Gary Martin