[olug] Guest Speakers

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Fri Oct 27 21:23:32 UTC 2000

You could try Matthew Marsh from Paktronix.  He's a very good speaker.
He does alot with Linux and Security.
On your earlier post about topics I could do one on using the Palm
Pilot/Handspring Visor with Linux if anyone would be interested in
that...
I could also take some time to get input on what people would expect
from the OLUG library.
John

Jason Ferguson wrote:

> On a related note, does anyone have any ideas for local guest speakers
> we can grab for the meetings?  We arent rich enough to ESR or RMS in to
> talk (not yet anyhow). But if there are others around who can handle it,
> I wouldnt mind looking into it.
>
> Jason

John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator
Orent Graphics
402-733-6400 Ext 266
Q - How many Microsoft techs does it take to change a lightbulb?
A - None.  They just redefine Darkness (TM) as the new industry
standard.