[olug] another distro

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Oct 27 10:51:37 UTC 2000

I want to try a different distro,I'm running mandrake 7.0 now and I'm
unsure what I want to try next.I'm going to install whatever I choose of
my windows partition but  am unsure what to download and save
there.Would I want to download the ISO and install from that?Or can I
even install from an ISO?Also in my reading up on the subject I've read
of making a resue floppy or a supplemental disc to start the install.I
assume different distributions require either one or the other,depending
on which distro I eventually go with.Any help on the matter will be
appreciated.

                Thank you,Gary Martin.