[olug] Job Opprotunity for OLUG members

dbw commando at robotz.com
Thu Oct 26 20:56:35 UTC 2000

Job Opprotunity for OLUG members

I hope it is ok posting this here.  If you are interested in this
or know anyone that sounds like what we are looking for, please
feel free to apply.

Thank you!

-Derek

Internet Professional Part Time Position
Lincoln Nebraska
Part time with flexible hours

Highly creative and motivated individuals being sought who have a strong
understanding of the Internet and its capabilities.

If you are familiar with any of the following technologies please give us
a call.  The primary technologies we are interested in are Dynamic Web
Content and interaction with SQL database(s).

This is a part time position, perfect for a college student or someone
looking for part time employment with the opportunity to learn and improve
existing skills.  We will eventually be looking for people to fill several
full time positions early next year.  Students may consider this a "foot
in the door" opportunity for a permanent position after graduation.  This
is also true for anyone with the skills and ability we are seeking.

No degree or certifications are required to apply.

Technologies we are interested in:

(Linux / Unix)
Linux System Administration;
Apache Web Server;
PHP programming and SQL Server;
Perl; CGI; C; C++

(Microsoft)
Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP); Visual BASIC;
Microsoft SQL Server 7.0;
Microsoft Visual Studio; Visual InterDev;
COM/DCOM; VBScript;
NT 4 Administration.

(Other)
CSS; XML; DHTML/HTML;
JavaScript;
ANSI SQL;
Sun Java;
Oracle Database
Cobra

Please give us a call, our number is (402) 464-7446.  Ask for Jamie and
say that you are interested in joining our IT department.  Please call
before sending a resume, do not forget to ask for Jamie.  Thank you.

Additionally:  We are also looking for contractors in PC service,
Networking, and Programming.  If you are a computer contractor and
familiar with any of the afore mentioned technologies, please give us a
call.

--