[olug] tux

stankusn nick.stankus at afwa.af.mil
Thu Oct 26 14:00:27 UTC 2000

I'll tell you what... if time permits tonight... I will try and mix both
real and fake penguin...

Reason for
real pengiun: - originality
tux - product recognition
combination - both...in a nutshell possibly the best solution.

-nixter

Nick.Stankus
Software Engineer
Computer Associates
402-232-7870
universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein