[olug] meeting topic - multihead displays?

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sun Oct 22 02:55:26 UTC 2000

Well, I dont have volunteers to make the XWindows presentations as it
is... Since I just switched to Debian, Im stuck with 3.3.6 for a bit
longer (unless I compile my own, havent decided on that one yet).

Still need volunteers for:

- Intro to X Free86 4.01
- OpenGL drivers for XFree 4.01
- Exporting sessions and terminals and stuff with XFree 4.01

ANYONE???

Jason