[olug] Heimdall is Hiring

Aaron Grothe grothe at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 08:29:23 UTC 2000

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a line to the OLUG mailing list about a great
opportunity.  I know this is a little bit off-topic, my apologies in
advance.

Heimdall Linux, http://www.heimdall-linux.com my company is looking for a
couple of new developers.  A little bit of background about HLI, we are
developing a Linux based firewall that we are putting through the common
criteria project.

HLI is a startup based in Omaha.  We do most of our development in
Python/Tk.  We are using the 2.4 Linux kernel and its netfilter component
for our firewall product, we plan to introduce a couple of other products
over the next 12-18 months.

If you are interested you can drop me an e-mail at grothe at earthlink.net or
contact us via any of the many ways laid out our on contact page on our web
site.

BTW - The new web site is very cool.

Thanks,

Aaron Grothe
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying