[olug] Driving Directions

Mark A. Martin mmartin at amath.washington.edu
Sat Oct 14 10:47:21 UTC 2000

As Eric mentioned, the web site states that there's a meeting tomorrow
(Oct. 15).  All of the discussion about the meeting that I've seen on
the list recently has suggested that it's going to be at Last Avenue
Computers.  I've never been there but, according to an email from John
Kennedy with the subject "Re: [olug] URGENT: READ" posted to the list on
Sep. 14, Last Avenue Computers is at 2111 Harvell Dr in Bellevue, just
outside of K-Mart.  From the following map

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&zoom_level=8&uid=u34bwbp80c03a4ve:r0dz15908&SNVData=3mad3-h.fy%28w2ndwb_%29f8w10a%3bah7-%3d02n9%2b%19%13%14TSCN%2b%15%18%3dVSCNDH%11J%3aLM%3dyy2u4_lhrt_F%15%2859u85l%3a_wdfal1%3aa%3bwh%7c2

it looks to me like Cornhusker Road turns into Harvell Dr.  So, from
Lincoln, you'd take I-80 N to U.S. 75 S.  Take U.S. 75 S to the
Cornhusker Rd exit.  Make a left onto Cornhusker Rd from the off-ramp so
that you're headed east.  Cornhusker turns into Harvell once you pass
through the light at Fort Crook Rd.  Look for K-Mart, which should be
before Cascio Dr.  You won't have to drive down Cornhusker/Harvell too
far before you encounter K-Mart.  It looks like approximately a mile on
my Omaha map.

I'm not overly familiar with Omaha either since I moved here about a
year ago from Seattle and don't get around much.  So other people on the
list might be able to give better directions.  But the directions I've
given you should at least get you there.

I hope that this helps,

Mark
Mark A. Martin					Dept of Applied Mathematics
http://www.amath.washington.edu/~mmartin	University of Washington