[olug] Driving Directions

jferguson3 at home.com jferguson3 at home.com
Sat Oct 14 03:27:20 UTC 2000

Hi Derek,

Sorry you didnt get an answer, Brian can sometimes be a tad busy.

Currently, we dont have a meeting scheduled.  Once we do, there will be
an announcement on this list with the location and address of the
meeting place.  You can use a direction service such as that at
www.mapquest.com to get door to door directions, better than any
directions we could give you.

Thanks for your interest in OLUG, hope to see you at our next meeting
(when we have it).

Jason