[olug] I'm linux free :-) ?BSD installfest anyone?

Jon Warren thechunk at thechunk.dhs.org
Wed Oct 11 13:40:50 UTC 2000

I setup a Cipe VPN between work and home.  It was fairly painless and gave full network access once it was running correctly.  The biggest gotchas where routing tables.  I may still have a good copy of the firewall file we used.  Both sides of the VPN needed to have two network cards.  I think you could fake the second one but not sure on that.  Feel free to email me if you want any specifics.