[olug] Ideas for Organizing OLUG

Jon Warren thechunk at thechunk.dhs.org
Wed Oct 11 02:51:44 UTC 2000

I just added myself to this mailing list and I don't know anyone yet but here goes anyway.  I think of all the tech groups in town this appears to be the most active and probably growing group of them all.  That is really cool.  I won't be able to attend any Sunday activities so I hope you consider having meetings and other activities on another day of the week.  That would allow me to participate more.  You guys have a lot of really good ideas.  I am impressed.  If I can help I have experience working with Apache / jakarta-tomcat / dhcp / dual boot installations / OpenSSH.
-Jon Warren