[olug] crond restart

mesc mescie at home.com
Sun Oct 8 19:44:44 UTC 2000

I have logcheck scheduled to run and if it has anything to report
e-mail me once an hour..I noticed lastnight it stopped running...I don't
know if it's cron or just the logcheck command.The only way I can get it
to work is to reboot,run  the logcheck command "manually" and even then
it will only run  once.I'm not sure it will help but I want to restart
crond  to see if that will help.I read the crond and crontab man pages
but it didn't  say there.I think it's something like HUP but I'm not
sure of the exact command or how to use it.Can someone remind me?

            Thank you,Gary Martin