[olug] Once Again, Topics for the Meeting

mesc mescie at home.com
Sat Nov 4 03:34:02 UTC 2000

I think Paul offered to take  me to a meeting  but I just realized I have
to  be at my niece's  birthday party sunday the 5th and  I've been so busy I
haven't had time to check out the OLUG website to check out the next meeting
date.With my luck  it's  this sunday.Regardless I WILL make it to one of the
next meetings.

            Gary Martin