[OLUG] Lincoln LUG

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 17:19:34 UTC 2000

Looks like somebody is trying to put a Lincoln LUG
back together although right now all he says is UNL
LUG.

I stopped by the install-a-thon on Sunday on the UNL
campus and was kinda disappointed.  They were
installing SuSE 6.3 but everybody I asked had never
used YAST before.  They did do it nice by setting up
an FTP server and doing it all via FTP install.

How many people on this list are from Lincoln?  How
many were previously part of the Lincoln LUG or
Lincoln mailing list?  Why did the Lincoln LUG
disappear?  If you have any questions about the UNL
LUG email me at epenne at ieee.org and I will try to
direct you to the person who is in charge.  I won't
post his email right now on the list.

If I were to have a job announcement for 10-15
programmers in the Lincoln area would I want to mail
that to this list or do we have a better place for me
to post it?

=====
Eric Penne
epenne at ieee.org