[OLUG] First sparc

Trevor Taylor ttaylor at techie.com
Thu Mar 23 14:53:11 UTC 2000

Actully what I'm looking for is some advice on what would be a good starter
system. The things I should look out for and the things that I want to make
sure and get. I know nothing about Sun hardware and I've got a itch to learn
about it. I'm just wandering what model system would be a good? And about
what I should expect to pay for it.