[OLUG] Stupid IP question

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Mon Mar 20 18:02:24 UTC 2000

OK, here is a question that I should know but my mind is not functioning
right today.
I have a RH 6.1 server that I am moving.  This move will cause an IP
address change.  I have no GUI support installed (strictly command line)
so I can't use linuxconf.  What are the config files that I need to
change???
Thanks for the help,
John Kennedy

--
If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Monday are...

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

Name one nice thing about Windows?...
It doesn't just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK'
first.