[OLUG] fsck is deleting my files

puzzled puzzled at home.com
Sun Mar 12 14:36:25 UTC 2000

  Or get a Tripplite LS 604 line conditioner. Not the cheaper LS 600 - that one only handles voltage
sags, you want the nice one that does sags and spikes. I've put the 604 in with a machine that was
on the same circuit as a large, hardware eating airconditioner - cleaned stuff right up, even took
care of the noise on the radio in that office.

   Expect to spend $100 or so.