[OLUG] Star Office

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Tue Jun 27 20:54:21 UTC 2000

John Kennedy wrote:

> Nathan,
> I use StarOffice.  Which version are you running (5.1 or 5.2)?
> John

I just downloaded StarOffice 5.2 for linus yesterday.  I'm having trouble
with the spreadsheet ... not that i know a lot about spread sheets but this
one seems a little different.  It also looks like it's going to be better.
I'm trying to make a calendar I can keep track of time and other stuff with .

I want it to look like the standard wall calendar too.

thanks,
 Nate