[OLUG] Help a Zope dope

Dave Burchell burchell at inetnebr.com
Tue Jun 27 14:19:53 UTC 2000

Thanks for the info, Daniel, it's a big help.

I see someone has implemented a chat server using the zclasses you
mentioned (see "http://www.zope.org/Members/jwashin/ZRTChat").  I'm
going to try to put it up on my server, then figure out how it works.

Where are the beehive tutorials you were talking about?  Are they books
or what?

Are any of the Zope-based systems you've built accessible to the
public?  Could you show us one and the code behind it, perhaps including
this zclasses thing?

--
Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619