[OLUG] OLUG Meeting Flyer

Nick Stankus Nick.Stankus at afwa.af.mil
Mon Jun 26 13:25:12 UTC 2000

Jason,

  I am new to the group, but I would love to help out with making the
flyers. I have had Linux in the past and hope to have it in the future.
You see I just can't buy a new computer right now and I needed all the
space on my hard drive for other stuff. Anyways enough about me, I am
pretty good at graphic design so I definatly wouldn't mind making a flyer.
I have referances of what I have done...
http://www.novia.net/~nickaboo/kult/ is a site I do for this group called
K.U.L.T.(Kennedy's Uber L33t Terrorists)  http://www.thekult.org it is a
organization of kind of outcasts....Also there is my personal sites
http://www.lovethatnixter.cjb.net http://www.lovethatnixter.cjb.net/news/
http://nixter.homepage.com All the graphics on these sites are originals
that I made and I would love to do some print work for you guys.

  Well now that you know my life...sorry to bore you guys. I would love to
help with the flyers. I would even had some out too.

    Nick Stankus
    aka "The Nixter"  aka "lovethatnixter"
    Software Engineer
    Computer Associates