[OLUG] DSL in Nebraska City

John Williams jw43405 at navix.net
Tue Jun 20 00:42:27 UTC 2000

This may come as a surprise to you, because it definitely did to me.  I am
currently subscribed to DSL through alltel in Plattsmouth.  I pay a monthly
fee of about $40 for 384k downstream with unlimited internet access.  Also,
we are getting cable access soon.  By the way, we have had DSL since
December I think.

John Williams