[OLUG] Misbehaving Microsoft products: what to do?

Dave Burchell burchell at inetnebr.com
Tue Jun 6 15:16:07 UTC 2000

Eric Penne says:

> Well I think we got the half an hour of droning out of
> the way, now let's start the installfest. :)

LOL!  Hey, I've not yet begun to drone!

> What is a good site to go to to learn about XML?

If you mean a good, quick XML intro on the order of "here's how to make
XML solve a common problem", I've not found any.  Anyone know of a good
tutorial I missed?

You might try the sites www.xml.org and www.xml.com, and
"http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-1999/jw-04-xml.html" is good,
but wordy and Java-centric.

> (check out all those to's that has to be some sort of
> grammar error.)

How's this?

> What is a good site to GOTO to learn about XML?

Ah, reminds me of my youth.

--
Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619