[olug] debian/ipfwadm problem; was: can't ping winbox

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 30 17:07:11 UTC 2000

I think tetherow is right and I have an ipfwadm problem.  I compiled a
new kernel and everything seemed to go ok there.

ping localhost			success

ping p120 or ping 198.168.1.1	failure
	ping: sendto: network is unreachable

What ipfwadm command would open up the firewall wide open, so I can
determine wether this is the source of my problem?

mike