[olug] Off topic: Network needed for class assignment

matt mkissler at inetnebr.com
Mon Jul 17 04:21:06 UTC 2000

Hello,

I am currently taking a networking class at Metropolitan Community
College. For a final project I need to evaluate a network and present my

findings to the class. Thus, I am in search of someone with
has access to a network (preferable using a Linux server).

The evaluation itself would involve a brief visit to the network
location
so that I can ask questions and take notes about the network (hardware,
topology, protocols) as well as its
administration.

If you are interested in helping me please reply off-list.

Thanks,

matt

mkissler at inetnebr.com