[olug] mail prog

Phil Brutsche pbrutsch at creighton.edu
Sun Jul 16 04:22:16 UTC 2000

> I'm using mandrake 7.0.Doesn't linux come with any other mta's besides
> sendmail?

sendmail is one of a very large number of SMTP MTAs available for Linux.
Others I have seen are exim (very easy to configure, btw), postfix, qmail,
zmailer, smail, smtpd, and xmail (a POP3/SMTP server combo that doesn't
use local system accounts).

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch at creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein