[olug] mail prog

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Sun Jul 16 04:11:30 UTC 2000

yes 'linux' comes with other mtas, like i said, debian uses exim, most
redhat based stuff uses sendmail. there's other mtas you can install, such
as qmail and postfix. as a general rule of thumb, most default linux
installs aren't very suited for servers anyway. So installing your own mta
shouldn't be to much of a shock. The default usually works for smaller
setups tho.

# Daniel Pfile        # I have no cool signature.
# pfiled at marietta.edu # Finger for free illegal software.