[olug] Big Brother

Kevin Flanagan kflanagan at home.com
Fri Jul 14 10:58:03 UTC 2000

I had this working a while back with a co worker, we did mostly ping tests.
The one thing that it didn't do, and may now is event correlation.  If you
loose a router you will be bombarded with pages.

You might also want to take a look at net saint, www.netsaint.org, it's not
even near a 1.0 release, but has some interesting stuff.

Kevin