[olug] accounts

tbrown tbrown at radiks.net
Wed Jul 5 19:25:03 UTC 2000

I have just this week gotten an old computer and finally i can get on
the internet with it.  My good one the fancy on with all the whistles n
things will not connect tot he internet.  but!!!!!!
Now, I guess, since i configured ppp and the modem with root as my
account it will not let me use  my lesser account to use ppp to connect
it asks for my root password and when I give it , I get back that there
is already another instance running ...  What do I do about this?

Thanks,
Nate