[OLUG] Meetings on non-Sundays

Dave Burchell burchell at inetnebr.com
Mon Jul 3 16:06:40 UTC 2000

Brian Roberson says:

> It is surely not set in stone, but was an item that was thought out
> thoroughly. Sundays just make sense, no school, no work, etc...

If someone wants to organize a meeting at a different time than Sunday
afternoon I'll bet there would be some takers.  Speaking of which, we
ought to gather in Lincoln at Yiayia's Friday after work.  I pledge to be
there, at the very least.

(For those who have not attended in the past, the format is "round-table BS
session" and the topic may be freely ignored.)

<silly_meeting_announcement>

<when>
Friday, July 7th, at around 5:30 or 6:00
</when>

<where>
Yiayia's, 1423 O street, downtown Lincoln
</where>

<where_alt>
<!-- alternative location in case Yiayia's is closed or overrun -->
Main Street Cafe, 1325 O Street, downtown Lincoln
</where_alt>

<topic>
Using XML in Linux projects
</topic>

</silly_meeting_announcement>

--
Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619