[OLUG] trying to set up a dumb terminal

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Wed Jan 26 01:56:10 UTC 2000

I've got an old p200 laying around that I would like to have crunching
rc5 packs or something, but I don't have any hard drives for it. So, I'm
trying to set it up as a remote boot workstation, that will boot off of
my main computer over the network. The documentation to do this,
however, is less than clear. Since I'm sure there's at least a couple of
sysadmins here, I figured someone might be able to help. First of all:
how do you configure dhcp?

--
"We are not 'write once, run anywhere' type of guys." -- Steve Ballmer