[OLUG] Apology

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Sun Jan 23 20:27:32 UTC 2000

Paul McNally wrote:

> It really was no problem. We had lots of stuff to
> do. The next meeting will be the 20th of February.
> We should have time for some CD burning.
>
> It kind of sucks when the first Sunday of the month
> is the first or second, which makes the 3rd Sunday
> in the middle of the month. Maybe the next month that
> happens (April 2000) we can bump the meeting back a
> week and it will seem more normal.
>
> /nally

It wouldn't be a bad idea to move the next meeting up a week.  I will be
out of town during that weekend and the only stipulation for our
meetings at CSM has been my presence.  Besides, I think that may be a
mid-term weekend and we can't have the labs before mid-terms or finals.
I just hope we won't have to find a new place now that I'm no longer
with CSM...