[OLUG] Much Ado about Nothing

Phil Brutsche pbrutsch at creighton.edu
Sat Jan 22 04:15:52 UTC 2000

> > X11 Netscape can't handle some attachments properly.  This is an example.
> >

> I don't think Nathan is running X11 on Windows 98, are you Nathan?

I think you're misunderstanding the problem.  Netscape doesn't have any
problem creating them.  The problem is that X11 Netscape can't parse the
message correctly, and all you see is a blank message under X11.

Definitely a Netscape problem; Pine can handle the message just fine.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch at creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein