[OLUG] internet provider at Omaha

Paul McNally nally at radiks.net
Fri Jan 21 21:03:30 UTC 2000

> I haven't used the Java app.  I used their Winlose app to configure a
> Winlose box and took the network info from that to set up kppp.  I tried
> to call them for support doing this but they were useless.
> Good luck if you try it...
> John
> --

When I was at Radiks, I had a US West Line Sales person call me to get set
up with Radiks and she was surprised how knowledgeable and helpful I
was (as if I could be anything less) in getting her through some hoops.
She said her own people would never be able or WILLING  to do what I did.
John's story does not surprise me.

I'd offer my suggestion to you Rado(vich?) but I am
way too biased ;-)

Paul