[OLUG] Boot Camps

Drazak drazak at moongate.net
Fri Jan 21 07:42:10 UTC 2000

Well, letsee,

I have a $2,000 annual training allowance at my company.  Its a use it or
lose it sum that I cant apply towards anything else.  I already did the
college thing, and have my MCSE (boy that was a waste of time, but hard to
turn down for free).  Has anyone ever attended any classes or other
training and found the experience worthwhile?  I see advertisements for
3-4 day programming classes and wondered if anyone has attended these
before.  Im particularly interested in Java training.

I've generally been the type of person who would just sit down and spend a
couple weeks straight learning a new tool, but I find my time much more
limited now then when I was in school.  It also seems like a waste not to
spend someone elses cash.

Thanks for the input.

_Drew