[OLUG] failures

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Thu Jan 20 00:46:27 UTC 2000

Can someone tell me this?? i have 6.1 redhat now on the machine i was looking
for the kde menus and it was not there.  In my search for that menu i clicked
another window manager which i cannot find any menu in or only a small one ..
I have not idea how to get back to loading gnome and want to load kde can some
one help?
thanks
Nate