[OLUG] Netscape is driving me insane

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Thu Jan 6 06:38:28 UTC 2000

I looked around and found a nice FAQ about the causes of Signal 11
crashes.  It seems to point to buggy RAM or low swap space.  The Q&A
suggest some solutions like adjusting dram timing in your bios and
overheating issues.  Here's the link:

http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/

If you're convinced that it's not one of these causes you could try
deleting your ~/.enlightenment and ~/.gnome* directories and upgrading
to the newest software.