[OLUG] iso image

Chris Garrity m0ntar3 at home.com
Tue Jan 4 08:17:41 UTC 2000

Writing the image to disk is the easy way (sorta), provided you've got
the support compiled with the kernel and you're familiar with the
tools.  It may be possible to mount the image, create its necessary boot
images from the installation iso, shutdown, hookup another drive, boot
from the floopy you just created, and specify the location of the iso on
the second harddrive ... file that under 'experimental'

-chris