[OLUG] A Meeting Place

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Tue Feb 29 02:17:01 UTC 2000

I could go for the flyer concept.  8:30 would be a push though.
My sister is getting married this weekend.  One of her bridesmaids
works for IDG books setting up some of their conventions.  Is there
any IDG author that you guys would like to see speak at a meeting???
I leave early Wednesday to go to Washington DC so please let me know
quickly.
John Kennedy

On 2/28/00, 7:25:06 PM, Chris Garrity <m0ntar3 at home.com> wrote regarding
[OLUG] A Meeting Place:

>       I spoke to an instructor today at UNO.  He has a room open on
Thursdays