[OLUG] RH 6.1 HD installation

mesc mesc at radiks.net
Thu Feb 24 14:18:51 UTC 2000

Hi everyone
I took the advice I got from a reply and and I am attempting to install RH 6.1instead of my current RH 5.2 to see if that will help my ppp problem.I've ran into yet another problem :) I've got a directory on my C drive (fat 16) called RedHat with 2 subdirectories in it RHbase and RPMS with the appropiate files dowloaded into them but during the install I get the message that the install program can not find the RedHat  files on /dev/hda1.Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong?

                    Thank you,Gary Martin