[OLUG] Petition To Apple For A Linux QuickTime Player

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Mon Feb 21 18:29:02 UTC 2000

14,798 signatures and counting

i don't know if any of you remember the list of 500 years ago. was a
petition to get apple to support linux period. they now have web sites
dedicated to it. hopefully they'll listen to this one. they talk a big
talk about open source with their linuxppc support, and qt streaming
SERVER support. amazing how they won't support a client.

# Daniel Pfile        # I have no cool signature.
# pfiled at marietta.edu # Finger for free illegal software.