[OLUG] Help! I'm trapped in kde!

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Sun Feb 20 07:54:13 UTC 2000

Ohhh, I know what's wrong. I was a doofus and forgot that I'm installing off of a lightweight
"evaluation version" that came with Trevor's nVidia card. My bad ;)
Guess I should just get myself a real copy. Anyone here willing to make me a copy of the set
(6.3)? I can give you the equivalent cd-r's for compensation.